- Renter must be an adult age 21 or older and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults not to exceed the maximum occupancy total. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result will have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No codes or keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
- The initial deposit is $250 (smaller units) $500 (larger units) The initial deposit is due to secure your reservation in the form of a Visa, Master card, Discover, cashiers' check, or money order. This deposit is required to hold the reservation.
- Cancellations will be accepted and a refund (minus a fee of $125) will be issued if cancellation notice is given prior to 14 days of Check-In date. ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING (EMAIL OR FAX). If cancellation notice is given within 14 days of Check-In date no refund will be issued. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 14 days of the Check-In date, forfeit any money paid. Cancellations that are made to any reservation of a Holiday weekend will NOT be issued a refund and forfeit any money paid. Early departure does NOT warrant a refund of any money paid. We will be happy to re-book your reservation for other available dates in lieu of cancellation fees.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Early check-ins are allowed on a case-by-case basis and MUST BE PRE-APPROVED within 24 hours of your arrival date.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am. There is an extra charge for late check-outs and prior approval is required. The charges begin at noon of $100.00 and for every hour up until 1:30 pm. Anything past 1:30 pm will result in a full one-night charge.
- Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. You are required to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure dishes are washed and garbage is removed to nearest dumpster and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. Guest will incur additional housekeeping fees if excessive amount of cleaning is needed upon Check-Out.
- Safety and security is the sole responsibility of the guest. Owner(s) or Vacation River Rentals assume no responsibility or liability for the safety, security, or injury (caused by criminal acts of other persons) of the guests. If a disturbance should arise during your stay contact the New Braunfels Police Department at 830-608-2179. Guests should ensure that all doors and windows are locked at all times. In the event any locks become inoperative guests must immediately notify Maintenance at 830-481-4612. Guests must turn off all appliances when leaving the premises. Under no circumstances should any combustibles be stored in unit or on premises. NO grilling from balconies of any units is permitted due to City Ordinance. No personal BBQ grills allowed.
- Renters and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following:
b) Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited the
possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less
than 21 years of age.
c) Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties.
d) Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their
- The owners of rental properties and Vacation River Rentals do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will the owners of rental properties or Vacation River Rentals accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Manager has no control over conditions affecting the flows of the river and that the current and depth of the river is subject to change without warning or notice to Guest. The change can be rapid and unexpected. Guest is solely responsible for evacuating the Property in case of flooding or inclement weather. Guest is advised to be aware of his surroundings at all times and to access the Weather Channel or radio KGNB AM 1420 for emergency and weather updates.
- If you wish to bring your dog along on vacation prior approval is needed for all "Pet Friendly" properties ONLY. If the description states "Not Pet Friendly" there is no exception.
- BECAUSE EACH PROPERTY IS PRIVATELY OWNED, MANAGER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE. No oral representations or agreements have been made by Manager to Guest with respect to this Agreement or the Property. All references to “Owner” herein shall mean the owner of the Property and any and all entities holding legal right to possession thereof, and their legal assigns.
You will be asked to sign a copy of this Policy prior to check-in.